ROSARI is a classic skirt inspired by the 70's, it will be your best friend all year round. Mini or midi length, it is so versatile and goes with everything.
With 4 pocket options:
VIEW A: rounded pockets with coin pocket
VIEW B: patch pocket
VIEW C: inverted pleat patch pocket with flap
VIEW D: zipped pocket
Medium weight woven fabric such as cotton, corduroy, gabardine, linen, denim, suede...
Notions & supplies:
VIEW A & B (midi length)
- Fusible interfacing: (Width 75cm): 90cm
- Lining for pocket view A: (Width 150/110cm): 30cm
- 12 buttons
- For pocket B: 2x small buttons
VIEW C & D (mini length)
- Fusible interfacing: (Width 75cm: 90cm
- Lining for pocket view D (Width 150/110cm): 30cm
- 8 buttons
- For pocket C: 2x small buttons
- For pocket D: 2x 15cm metallic zippers
Sizing: 34 - 48
Pauline Alice Sewing Patterns are designed for a B cup bust and an average height of 1.65m.
Skill level: IntermediateInspiration & resources:
Learn more about the Rosari Skirt on her blog
Use the hashtag #rosariskirt on Instagram to search for inspiration and also to share your own creation with the sewing community.